Skip to content
Nourished UP in Him this morning!
Stirred UP to remember His yoke IS UNION … what God hath joined together let no man put asunder [asunder means to separate, divorce, or divide].He hates divorce was to the wandering children of Israel who went about establishing there own ways of righteousness. Setting up vain ways to join themselves to God in their own understanding; instead of just trust and believe they were IN HIM Holy and blessed to possess the Holy land. Christ is the Holy One – the Fit Man – the Perfect Lamb – the One Rock IN whom we stand.
His JOY – This is That – is He has rendered unto ALL men His Righteousness [Christ as all in all] and that is the JOY seen on His face, the favor, the Power of the Resurrection, and our shared strength with Peace to abound IN ONE sound.
The Anchor Holds
Throw 5 Anchors to stabilize the Fellow-ship, Relation-ship, Champion-ship, Citizen-ship, Partner-ship, Court-ship, Disciple-ship, Distributor-ship, Friend-ship, Leader-ship, Member-ship, and Workman-ship.
1. Christ in us – Our place there in rest & peace.
Philemon 1:6, 2Cor.4:6, Jude 1:24
2. Union one with Him – Joint-Heir.
1Corinthians 6:17 and 12:13
3. His Covenants – What He has in place to keep us.
Isaiah 54:10, Hebrews 13:20
4. Grace Gift – Righteousness which is Christ in us.
Romans 3:24, Romans 5:17-21
5. Mercy – His Covenant of mercy is in place for unbelief.
2Timothy 2:13, Romans 11:32, Psalms 23:6, Romans 15:13
Psalms 23:6 “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.”
Philemon 1:6 “That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which IS IN you IN Christ Jesus.”
Romans 5:21 “That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through Righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord” Christ IS the Righteousness of God.
Romans 15:13 “Now the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound IN Hope, through the power of the Spirit of Holiness.”
Jude 1:24 “Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the Presence of His Glory with exceeding joy.”
IT IS LOVELY & a GOOD REPORT … YES Very Good!
* It is Lovely and a good report to begin each day as a new day with Christ Jesus My Lord.
* It is Lovely and a good report to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to the Most High for the beauty of His Holiness.
* It is Lovely and a good report to proclaim His unfailing love in the morning and His faithfulness in the evening.
* It is Lovely and a good report to sail off into uncharted waters because He is the Captain and the Anchor of my soul.
* It is Lovely and a good report to walk upon unexplored trails because He is my Shepherd, Guide and the Guardian of my way.
* It is Lovely and a good report to have my hands open to receive because He has filled them with His Bread, Wine, Oil, and my covering the Garment of Righteous Glory.
* It is Lovely and a good report to have my heart open, because He has caused it to overflow with purity and holiness.
* It is Lovely and a good report to have my eyes focused, for in His Light all things will be made clear to me.
* It is Lovely and a good report to have my ears listening, because His Voice will be tender, loving, and the sweetest sound I could hear to satisfy the longing in my heart for Him.
* It is Lovely and a good report to rest in Him because His Bed is undefiled and pure giving peace to walk free in this life.
* It is Lovely and a good report to delight in Him for He is the Joy of my Salvation.
* It is Lovely and a good report to face unknown territory without fear because He is the Wisdom and Power of God, the beginning and the end of everything in my life.
You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of the operation of Your Hands and what you have accomplished, completed, and finished for me, in me and through me.
All copyrights reserved ©2008
What are you building into your life each day?
So many things I see around me in the natural that are under construction. Beliefs are continually under construction. Advertising is trying to get our attention and to believe “it’s the real thing.”
Faith means to trust and believe. More importantly in whom or what have we put our trust in?
The focus of our attention in this world is forever changing. Having a life built on Faith is trusting the truth of God’s word to be forever settled in heaven and on earth. In heaven is the invisible and on earth is the visible.
We can experience a knowing in our heart that all is well. Our Father is forever satisfied and well pleased with us.
It doesn’t matter how strong we are. We all have down times or what I call needing a mental health day. What’s important is to hold onto hope. Christ in us is the Hope to anchor each thought. A stronghold is only a mindset that has believed a lie.
It’s time to be kind to your mind. No fight is needed even that has been completed. It only takes the letting go of the old to make room for the new. Return your focus to the Light and Love is letting go of those lies.
Lies that no longer serve you anything but stress and worry to feel driven and hurried. The truth is Love and it does feel good. It is peaceable and patient. Patience is the fruit of trust which circles us right back to Faith.
God’s Love is present IN us to know He is patient with us. I believe in strengthening my life built on Faith.
Happy Fall Y’all!
I have an Achiever’s mind, I TAKE ACTION in spite of fear, in spite of uncertainty, and in spite of discomfort.
I have vision and purpose. I get things done. I AM a leader!
Anything is possible with God FOR me and IN me!!
Fearless means possessing or displaying courage and able to to face and deal with fear and danger without flinching!