IT IS LOVELY & a GOOD REPORT … YES Very Good!
* It is Lovely and a good report to begin each day as a new day with Christ Jesus My Lord.
* It is Lovely and a good report to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to the Most High for the beauty of His Holiness.
* It is Lovely and a good report to proclaim His unfailing love in the morning and His faithfulness in the evening.
* It is Lovely and a good report to sail off into uncharted waters because He is the Captain and the Anchor of my soul.
* It is Lovely and a good report to walk upon unexplored trails because He is my Shepherd, Guide and the Guardian of my way.
* It is Lovely and a good report to have my hands open to receive because He has filled them with His Bread, Wine, Oil, and my covering the Garment of Righteous Glory.
* It is Lovely and a good report to have my heart open, because He has caused it to overflow with purity and holiness.
* It is Lovely and a good report to have my eyes focused, for in His Light all things will be made clear to me.
* It is Lovely and a good report to have my ears listening, because His Voice will be tender, loving, and the sweetest sound I could hear to satisfy the longing in my heart for Him.
* It is Lovely and a good report to rest in Him because His Bed is undefiled and pure giving peace to walk free in this life.
* It is Lovely and a good report to delight in Him for He is the Joy of my Salvation.
* It is Lovely and a good report to face unknown territory without fear because He is the Wisdom and Power of God, the beginning and the end of everything in my life.
You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of the operation of Your Hands and what you have accomplished, completed, and finished for me, in me and through me.
All copyrights reserved ©2008
In our lives a storm can appear suddenly. Stop long enough to throw these anchors to stabilize and hold steady – this too shall pass.
These can be used to stabilize any Relation-ship, Fellow-ship,
Champion-ship, Citizen-ship, Partner-ship, Court-ship, Disciple-ship, Distributor-ship, Friend-ship, Leader-ship, Member-ship, and Workman-ship.
1.) Christ IN us – Our place there is guaranteed in rest & peace.
Philemon 1:6, 2Cor.4:6, Jude 1:24
2.) Our Union “AS ONE” with Him – Joint-Heir
1Corinthians 6:17 and 12:13
3.) His Covenants – What He has in place to remind us exactly how HE is keeping us. Isaiah 54:10, Hebrews 13:20
4.) Race Gift – Righteousness which is Christ in us.
Romans 3:24, Romans 5:17-21
5.) Mercy – His Covenant of mercy is in place for our unbelief.
With God ALL things are possible because we are rooted and grounded in the Love of God.
2Timothy 2:13, Romans 11:32, Psalms 23:6, Romans 15:13
Psalms 23:6 “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.”
Philemon 1:6 “That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which IS IN you IN Christ Jesus.”
Romans 5:21 “That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through Righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord” Christ IS the Righteousness of God.
Romans 15:13 “Now the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound IN Hope, through the power of the Spirit of Holiness.”
Jude 1:24 “Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the Presence of His Glory with exceeding joy.”